1. Protection of Savings
2. Creation of a Guaranteed Lifetime Income
3. Reduction of Taxes
4. Growth of Savings to Keep Up with Inflation
5. Proper Insurance for Property, Health and Life
6. Strategy to Pay for College and Long Term Care
7. Proper Structure of Assets to Transfer to the Next Generation
Some of these activities will overlap. That is why I use the term “layers”. A decision affecting one of these can affect some or all of the others.
My goal is to put a strategy in place for each layer and coordinate all the layers so they work together.
None of the information in this document should be considered as tax advice. You should consult your tax advisor for information concerning your individual situation. Inflation is the rise in the prices of goods and services, as happens when spending increases relative to the supply of goods on the market. There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes.